The Fortuna semi-automate has been applied in many bakeries with relentless dedication.
A long operational life is guaranteed by the solid design and the automatic permanent lubrication. The Fortuna semi-automate perfectly executes the rounding movements out of the central pressing and cutting position and rounds the dough pieces as if made by the baker’s hand. Through the automatic elevating of the dividing disc to the largest rounding amplitude, the dough pieces get the necessary space for growing.
- The dough pieces become perfectly high and round
- Compact design, the Fortuna semi-automate fits even into the smallest spaces
- All drive parts consistently run in an oil bath. This procedure guarantees the machine’s extraordinarily quiet processing
- For cleaning, the machine’s dividing device can be folded to the left or right
- 3 trays included
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 580 x 580 x 1350 mm
- Net weight: ca. 330 kg
- Power supply: 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 phases
- Input power: ca. 0,75 kW
- Weight of dough pieces: 40 – 110 g (30 psc)
- Dough insertion: 1200 – 3300 g