DIOStart® rye in certified organic quality ensures uniform and full-flavoured quality of your sourdough. The cultures are ensuring a distinct aromatic bread taste and increasing das activity; they are specially fo use with rye products.
Develop your own unique bread recipe with DIOStart® rye, for:
- Fast acidification and good gas formation
- Reduced need or possibility, to cut premixes/baking improvers, down to clean label production
- Individual diversity of flavours
- For products containing flours with a low ash content, or even wholemeal flour.
DIOStart® pre-dough cultures are the most efficient way of producing premium baked goods.
- Excellent product attributes without artificial ingredients
- 100% organic, vegan, kosher and non-GMO
DIOStart® pre-dough cultures guarantee high quality, from the dough to the finished products.
Production parameters DIOStart® rye:
- 100 parts adequate flour
- 100 – 120 parts water
- 5-10% DIOStart® rye (depending on the size of the batch and the machine)
- Temperature: 26 – 28°C
- Ripening time: 15-18 hours
- Processing time:
9 hours (without refrigeration)
36 hours (with refrigeration, i.e. cooling to <10°C after ripening)
The machine/container should be emptied completely and cleaned before each new batch is made up.
IMPORTANT! The temperature must be kept constant throughout the ripening time.