DIOStart® wheat soft
The unique combination of different strains of lactic acid bacteria creates a soft and elastic core even in the case of higher dosages of predough.
- Delivery: fresh culture, packaged
- Packaging unit: square, 0.5 kg
- 100% organic, vegan, kosher and GMO free
- Possibility of making ‘clean label’ products, without artificial ingredients
- Suitable for preparing sourdough for products where a soft and elastic core is desired: toast, sandwich loaves, burgers, baked goods
Due to the very mild aroma of the sourdough created by the microorganisms of the DIOStart® wheat soft culture, larger amounts of predough can be added to the final batch, which has a favorable effect on the freshness of the products.
Advantages of DIOStart® wheat soft:
- A mild, aromatic flavour
- Dough pieces with a long fermentation process
- Delicious pastry goods
- New, innovative products
- Applications with a soft crumb
- The finished “wheat soft” sourdough added may be up to 25% (flour basis)
Production parameters for DIOStart® wheat soft
- 100 – 120 parts water
- 0.25 to 1 part DIOStart wheat soft (depending on the size of the batch and the machine)
- Temperature: 28 – 30°C
- Ripening time: 18 hours
- Processing time:
– 24 hours (without refrigeration)
– 48 hours (with refrigeration, i.e. cooling to <10°C after ripening)
- The machine / container should be emptied completely and cleaned before each new batch is made up
For fermentation processes with a total weight of less than 50 kg we recommend increasing the amount of DIOStart wheat soft to 2%.
IMPORTANT! The temperature must be kept constant throughout the ripening time.
DIOStart® wheat soft
3 types of weath flour toast with DIOStart® wheat soft sour dough and AromaStück® predough:
1. Added: DIOStart® wheat soft wheat sour dough and AromaStück® predough from wheat durum flour Semolina
2. Added: DIOStart® wheat soft wheat sour dough and AromaStück® predough from rye flour
3. Added: DIOStart® wheat soft wheat sour dough, without AromaStück® predough
DIOStart® predough cultures guarantee top quality from the dough to the finished products.