A unique combination of radiated heat and air circulation in a deck oven.
W-TURBO function combines the advantages of two heat-transfer methods. Static baking atmosphere is set in motion by circulation fans.
This results in a unique combination of radiated heat and convection. You profit from energy and time savings and from improved baked goods and diversity of assortment.
Improved baking quality:
- uniformly formed crusts, increased crispiness, more succulent crumb and increased shelf life
- Optimum oven spring for all goods
- Pre-baked effect for ripe doughs and heavy breads
- More uniform heat distribution for improved quality of goods
Reduced energy consumption and time savings:
- Improved heat transfer leads to optimal energy utilization
- Combining with ICT allows for greater still optimization of the heat transfer process: The goods baked with this system are unsurpassed in both freshness and quality - and you also obtain greater energy efficiency
Increased diversity of assortment:
- W-TURBO can be activated by computer control for each individual deck
- Wide variety of goods can be baked at the same time (e.g. both crusty and less crusty products simultaneously)